PLM Solution Implementation Specialist
- Cross sector
- Permanent / Digital
- Hybrid work
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
As the PLM Solution Specialist/PLM Architect, you lead the implementation, customization, and support of PLM software for our clients. You will be responsible for understanding the client’s business requirements and mapping them to the PLM software capabilities. You will work closely with the client’s stakeholders and the project team to organize and deliver the design and configuration of the PLM software so that it meets the client’s specific needs. You will also be responsible for training the client’s end-users on the PLM software, as well as providing ongoing support to ensure the smooth operation of the software.
The role requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in as PLM consultant and expert.
Overseas travel may be required for associated projects in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Lead customers in their digital transformation journey;
- Understand client’s business requirements and map them to PLM software capabilities
- Collect and formalize the business processes and functional requirements of customers;
- Define and propose a solution architecture that meets the needs expressed by customers while optimizing their business processes, in line with the possibilities offered by Dassault Systèmes software (and particularly 3DEXPERIENCE®);
- Ensure the adequacy between the proposed solution architecture and the contractual commitments;
- Lead the implementation and configuration of the PLM software to meet client’s specific needs
- Support the functional teams in the development of the tool and in its implementation within the various projects.
- Train the client’s end-users on the PLM software;
- Interface with the technical team to propose relevant developments;
- Provide support in development of training materials for end-users
- Deliver UATs and Post Go-Live Support
- Administer and maintain the solution :
- Ensure solution administration such as user access rights, BPs forms and workflows, reports, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolving any issues that arise with the software
- Maintain and update the software configuration
- Keep up to date with new software releases and updates
- Conduct regular audits to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Act as a subject matter expert on the PLM software and its capabilities and lead functional teams to help define solution configuration;
- Coach and mentor junior members in the team
- Work closely with the sales team to provide demos and presentations, contribute to presales activities (effort estimation, implementation project planning)
You have a minimum of 5 years of experience working on PLM implementation projects as solution consultant and expert.
You have a strong understanding of product lifecycle management processes and principles. Its preferential to have experience with the main Dassault Systems PLM solution 3DExperience (Enovia, Delmia) advanced configuration and implementation, training and support, and data analysis. Assystem will provide development pathways and training in Dassault applications for the right candidate.
You have experience in engineering on complex industrial projects. You also have excellent problem-solving and communication skills, with prior experience in providing digital consulting services.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Demonstrated skills architecting PLM and change management implementations
- Demonstrated workshop animation and design thinking skills
- Function and Technical experience with CAD PDM and PLM Platforms (Dassault System Enovia & 3DExeprience)
- Ability to work in fast-paced, multifaceted environment and successfully complete tasks
- Effective communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
Bachelor’s degree in systems engineering, computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- Applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.