NEC 4 Post Contract Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Contracting / Project Management
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Duties, responsibilities will include.
- Setting up NEC 4 post Contract Administration and Commercial Management Arrangements /procedures for the effective management Project and the contracts
- Works with Supply chain in spirt of trust and collaboration whilst ensuring NEC Contracts are being properly administered
- The Assessment of Applications for payment and making Interim/Final Payments to Supply chains
- Working with Finance to ensure payments are being made correctly and promptly
- The prompt Assessment of the commercial Impact of Compensable matters
- The Preparation of detailed Project and Contract Cost Reports and Cost forecasts
- Dealing promptly with all post contract commercial issues and ensuring all such issues are recorded on the contract management tool CEMAR
- Carrying out regular and details cost audits
- Identifying any disallowed costs and resolving same with Main Contractor
- Reviewing Subcontracts are being set up properly and are being administered properly by Main Contactors
- With Project Managers to drive management of commercial risk and opportunity
- Ensures that contracts are being properly administered/ recorded via the contract management tool CEMAR
- Supports Procurement as required
- Supports the Project Manager and Commercial manager as required
- Requires regular visit /presence on Site
5 to 10 years’ experience in the post-Contract administration and Commercial management of the NEC Suite of Contracts.
SC required. Sole UK national. Staff or Umbrella Contract. Hybrid working 2-3 days per week in a Glasgow office. Must be prepared to travel to client site when required.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.