Junior Mechanical Engineer
- Permanent /
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
- You will be responsible for the production of mechanical engineering output concerning components such as pumps, valves, pressure components, tanks, pipes etc.
- You shall produce documentation that is accurate, professionally formatted and presentable: calculation, calculation note, technical specification for suppliers, functional diagrams etc.
- Have an awareness of common manufacturing & installation processes; relevant standards & regulations; and codes & directives that apply to the project.
- You’ll participate in the evaluation and selection of materials and suppliers.
- You will be able to demonstrate a competence in the common software tools used to produce the required engineering.
- Alter and modify design to meet project requirements.
- You’ll have an awareness of health and safety aspects in mechanical engineering in relation to the nuclear industry.
- You shall formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems.
- Hold a Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Shall be able to work independently within clearly defined boundaries.
- Produce high quality engineering outputs relating to their specific area of expertise or knowledge.
- Shall demonstrate a good knowledge of mechanical engineering fundamentals. Shall demonstrate application of mechanical engineering knowledge with guidance from team members
- Should have a basic understanding of delegation, motivation, communication, object setting, dealing with people and teamwork.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.