Junior Bid Administrator
- Cross sector
- Permanent / Support Functions
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Assystem is a leading Global Engineering Consultancy tasked with shaping the future of the energy landscape and helping to deliver net-zero solutions.
Whether through our New Build, Decommissioning, Defence or Infrastructure business areas and partnerships, we need your talent to meet our demanding growth plans in the UK.
Join us and develop your career in a world class, inspiring & supportive environment.
To administer the efficient execution of bid management activities and administer adherence & compliance to Bid Management processes. This role requires attention to detail, ensuring bid data is updated regularly & accurately to aid production of bidding statistics & analysis and an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
This role is a gateway into exploring a career within Bid Management with aspirations in either Bid Administration, Bid Management, or Bid Writing. Whilst many core activities will be positioned within a bid administration / co-ordination setting, it will offer exposure to both Bid Management & Bid Writing providing a broader awareness.
- Working as part of a team to support the bid preparation for a diverse range of projects.
- Support to either Bid Management or Bid Writing personnel in the execution of higher value, high complexity, or strategically important prospects.
- Producing fit-for-purpose documentation such as prequalification documents, expressions of interest and proposal documentation – based on existing material or from others participating in the bid process (the bid team).
- Ensure proposal documents follow corporate branding guidelines, standard formatting, and quality standards.
- Support data collection / consolidation regarding the adherence & compliance to Bid Processes (e.g., ensuring bid teams comply, record and evidence compliance to business mandates stated within our Quality Management System (QMS)) and internal signoffs are carried out in a timely manner.
- Support the maintaining of a bid library by collating re-usable texts from previous bids.
- Creating one-page profiles of successful Assystem projects across several business units.
- Support the collation of presentation materials and the creation of PowerPoint presentation slides and booklets etc.
- Preparation of financial reports and data for the bids team, in liaison with finance team
- Identify, share, and support best practice in proposal development and bid processes.
- Input of project enquiries into CRM (As required).
- GCSE (C or above) in Mathematics & English (preferable) or alternative (but relevant) vocational qualifications.
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office suite particularly Excel but also including Word, and PowerPoint.
- Desire to grow within an Engineering bias Bid Management environment.
- Assertive, self-motivating and able to support others within the workplace.
- Ability to work on own with good organisational skills.
- Excellent communicator, written and spoken.
- Can handle a deadline-driven environment.
- Take pride in the quality of your work.
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK BPSS security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum BPSS level.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.