IT Business Analyst
- Contracting / Support Functions
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all
Assystem Energy & Infrastructure are recruiting for a IT Business Analyst to work at our customers site in Derby on a contract basis.
Job title: IT Business Analyst
Contract length: 12 months
Contract type: PAYE via Umbrella solution
Your main duty will be to work with the IT Programme Manager, IT Project Managers, IT Business Partner, Business Analysts and the Foundation Contact FCAC Controller to provide proactive analysis and monitoring of all project information (reporting, plans and resource management, risk/ issue/ assumptions/ dependency management) to ensure progress is on track
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree qualified and or equivalent experience in a technical IT or project role
- Business Engagement experience over a range of IT projects and programmes
- Understanding of the full IT delivery lifecycle and exposure to waterfall and agile methodologies
- Clear communication and relationship management skills both written and spoken
- Facilitation skills to achieve collaboration between the business and IT stakeholders
- Comfortable working alongside all levels, both internal and external
- Maintains an awareness of developing approaches & technologies and their application, and takes responsibility for driving own development
This role requires the successful candidate to hold a minimum of a Security Check (SC) clearance without any caveats to that clearance.
Due to the nature of work this role will be delivering and for the protection of certain assets, the successful candidate has to be a UK national or in MoD approved cases a Dual National from a non-ITAR country.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.