Intermediate Wet Utilities Engineer
- Infrastructure / Building
- / Engineering / Technical
- On site
[Monday 16:22] YADAV Abhishek
Assystem Stup is a full-service design, engineering and project delivery consultancy created following Assystem’s acquisition of Stup Consultants Pvt Ltd in July 2021. Assystem Stup combines Assystem’s internationally recognised expertise in low-carbon technologies and complex project management with Stup’s extensive experience. Stup has 5 decades expertise in the urban and territorial infrastructures, civil engineering, complex buildings, transportation infrastructures as well as its strong footprint and reputation in India. Founded in 1963 by two disciples of the renowned French engineer Eugène Freyssinet, Yves Guyon and C.R. Alimchandani, the father of Stup’s last chairman, Stup became one of India’s leading providers of infrastructure engineering services.
Assystem is an international company of more than 6000 experts spread across 10 countries and with more than 55 years’ experiencing of supporting the world’s most challenging energy and complex infrastructure projects.
Assystem is playing a leading role in the fight against climate change, helping governments and clients meet their energy transition aspirations. In Europe, Asia and the Middle East, our experts are working on new nuclear power stations, harnessing the power of hydrogen, wind and solar, and helping developing economies to upgrade and optimise their existing grid infrastructures.
Assystem also helps its clients meet their operational performance challenges through its ‘engineering powered by digital’ philosophy, merging the strength of engineering and the power of datas, to improve project traceability, reduce projects costs and delivery time as well as optimising infrastructure performance.
For company profile, please visit the website :- www.assystemstup.com
ROLE PURPOSE :
- Prepare the design drawings and calculations reports for the wet utilities’ networks including potable water, sanitary water, industrial wastewater, process water, irrigation water and fire water networks.
- To design all the services structures such as storage tanks, outfalls, lift stations, storm channels, swales and ponds.
- Create the hydraulic models required to design all the utility systems using design analysis software.
- Create the civil 3D models required for all types of wet utilties and coordinate with the dry utilities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Handling projects independently and successfully from inception to completion whilst interfacing and coordinating with other disciplines engineers.
- Provide the detailed designs of various wet utilities networks associated with water related projects which include potable water network, fire and irrigation water network, wastewater collection systems and storm drainage system.
- Good experience in utilities planning and design activities throughout the master plan, concept, preliminary and final design stages inclusive of water, sanitary, irrigation, storm and fire networks.
- Understanding regional utility design criteria and ability to effectively liaise with relevant statutory authorities and stakeholders at various stages of design to ensure compliance of the design with the prevalent regulations.
- Significant experience of the utilities coordination between all the wet and dry utilities to defined the conflicts and methods of solutions.
- Provide a detailed utility cross section including all the wet and dry utilities with the landscape items.
- Significant experience in creating the civil 3D coordinated modelling and clash detection report for all utilities underground and aboveground.
- full comprehension of regional design codes and specifications.
- Significant proficiency in the design of gravity and pressure mains covering potable water networks, sewerage networks, irrigation/fire and storm water trunk mains and distribution systems including Lift station, pump stations and ideally treatment plants.
- Responsible for quality control and maintaining quality standards in all works produced by the wet utilities department.
- Significant Knowledge of design software such as Autodesk Civil 3D, MX Roads software, WaterCAD, SewerCAD and StormCAD is required and familiarity with sustainable design techniques will be an added advantage.
- Attends the project related Meetings/Workshops/Presentations before the Clients / Developers / Government Agencies, as and when required.
- Assists the department head to respond to RFP (Requests for Proposal) from the Clients as and when required.
- Responds to RFI (Requests for Information) from the contractors at construction tender stage.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
- Design consultant background is preferred.
- SEC (Saudi engineering consulate) membership is preferred.
- At least 8 years’ experience in the same field and preferred who has experience in GCC countries.
- Advanced knowledge using design software’s and standards. (WATER CAD, SEWER CAD AND STORM CAD).
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, civil 3D and other specialized Techniques/Tools/Software related to Infrastructure Design.
- Familiar with relevant international and local standards
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.