Integrated Logistics Support Manager/Specialist
- Contracting /
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all
Assystem Energy & Infrastructure are recruiting for a Integrated Logistics Support Manager/Specialist to work at our customers site in Derby on a contract basis.
Focusing on developing and optimising the support solution for the fleet. The role will involve working on the plant support solution for new and existing machines. The role will have a central focus on developing plans, approaches and coaching. We are looking for an ILS professional with strong ILS experience, a passion for coaching and developing others, and with a desire to work at a strategic/planning level to set the direction for ILS activities.
Job title: Integrated Logistics Support Manager/Specialist
Contract length: 12 months
Contract type: PAYE via Umbrella solution
What you will be doing:
You will be working closely with colleagues across the site and extenrally to:
- Develop ILS strategies and plans to set the direction for the support solution development.
- Coach and develop the current ILS team on ILS tools and techniques.
- Lead the more complex ILS tasks that would benefit from a strong understanding of ILS. Examples of these could include:
- Develop, lead & manage the RCM refresh programme for current classes of submarine.
- Consider how the current class LSAR can be developed and integrated to enhance its benefit.
- Set the direction for future ILS activities by writing compact/lean management plans.
Who we’re looking for:
- Somebody with a strong ILS background.
- Somebody who cares strongly about creating a simple support solution that leads to available submarines.
- Somebody who is going to consider availability in everything they do so the customer is a priority.
- Somebody who is driven to use the ILS toolset/methods to influence the design in a significant way and improve the support solution design.
- Somebody who is open to change and willing to evaluate current ways of working by challenging older processes that could reduce effectiveness.
- Somebody with effective communication and collaboration skills, able to work across different organisations and working practices.
This role requires the successful candidate to hold a minimum of a Security Check (SC) clearance without any caveats to that clearance.
Due to the nature of work this role will be delivering and for the protection of certain assets, the successful candidate has to be a UK national or in MoD approved cases a Dual National from a non-ITAR country.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.