- Permanent /
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
- Undertaking Fleet Certified Instructor (FCI) training within 2 years.
- Developing and delivering I&C Training related training material.
- Delivering training in classroom and plant simulator environments, as well as providing coaching and mentoring of trainees to expedite learning.
- Acting as course coordinator for responsible training areas.
- Leading and delivering training to groups from 1 up to 20 people, depending on the subject and environment.
- Acting as the subject matter expert for your area and demonstrating a deep understanding of the relevant company standards, becoming the company expert and representative in your areas.
- Ensuring company values, safety and OpEx are embedded throughout the training, training material and lesson plans.
- Communicating with line managers for the successful development of competence within your staff.
- Maintaining relationships with both generation and EPR stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts for development of material.
- Communicating with external contractors if required, to provide training support services.
- HNC or Higher-level qualification, in a relevant technical subject.
- Experience in a I&C related discipline and knowledge of one or all of the following I&C Systems; TXS, Siemens SPPA, UNICORN
- Experience of working in the field of Power Generation is preferred, however relevant experience in other related industries will be considered.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with experience in customer and stakeholder relations.
- Ability to apply current knowledge and adapt to latest technology.
- Ability to function effectively in a team with strong mentoring and influencing skills.
- Ability to identify, analyse and solve technical problems.
- Mobility where required, to deliver relevant training away from the base HPC location.
- Knowledge of training processes and experience of the delivery of high quality technical / practical training.
- Knowledge of modern learning methods and media and experience of bringing these in the development and delivery of training.
- Holder of a recognised teaching/training qualification is desirable.
- Good understanding of the key aspects of nuclear power plant systems and operation is desirable.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.