Labour Expert – HR
- Fixed-Term Contract / Project Management
- On site
Finding solutions to climate change is the priority of the 21st century, and means switching to low-carbon energy. At Assystem, our mission is to accelerate the energy transition worldwide. To achieve this, our 7,000 Switchers combine their historical engineering expertise and project management with digital technologies.
In our 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Asia) of operation, we are working on the production and distribution of low-carbon electricity, through the development of nuclear and renewable energies. We are also supporting the modernisation and development of energy grids, managing the setup and siting for new transmission and distribution networks, and using hydrogen to decarbonise the transport and industry sectors.
Assystem in Türkiye is renowned for working with the public and private sectors. Specializing in ESIA studies, site investigations, and laboratory research, the company offers vital site supervision owners and lenders engineering services. Notably, Assystem in Türkiye plays a pivotal role in major projects like power generation, and the construction of the Akkuyu nuclear power plant.
We seek a Human Resources Management professional with audit experience to support us one week per month at the AYGM Ispartakule – Çerkezköy HST Project.
- Review Contractors’ Labour and Human Resources management plans and related documents
- Monitor Contractor’s and Supervision Consultant’s HR and Labour applications, ensuring alignment with management plans, EBRD PR2, and national labour legislation
- Attend site visits and meetings, oversee and audit Contractor’s and Supervision Consultant’s HR and Labour practices
- Issue Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs) if necessary
- At least 10 years of professional experience in HR/Labour roles
- Technical expertise in the practical application of international labour standards, EBRD PR2, and national labour legislation in Turkey
- Proven track record conducting workplace labour assessments within the region for IFIs, preferably in relation to EBRD PR2
- Management of labour risks in the contractor workforce
- Certification to SA8000/ISO 26000 Lead Auditor (advantageous)
- Fluency in English and Turkish (both written and spoken)
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.