General Manager -Energy (Design & Engineering)
- Permanent /
- Navi Mumbai
- On site
Assystem Stup is a full-service design, engineering and project delivery consultancy created following Assystem’s acquisition of Stup Consultants Pvt Ltd in July 2021. Assystem Stup combines Assystem’s internationally recognised expertise in low-carbon technologies and complex project management with Stup’s extensive experience. Stup has 5 decades expertise in the urban and territorial infrastructures, civil engineering, complex buildings, transportation infrastructures as well as its strong footprint and reputation in India. Founded in 1963 by two disciples of the renowned French engineer Eugène Freyssinet, Yves Guyon and C.R. Alimchandani, the father of Stup’s last chairman, Stup became one of India’s leading providers of infrastructure engineering services.
Assystem is an international company of more than 6000 experts spread across 10 countries and with more than 55 years’ experiencing of supporting the world’s most challenging energy and complex infrastructure projects.
Assystem is playing a leading role in the fight against climate change, helping governments and clients meet their energy transition aspirations. In Europe, Asia and the Middle East, our experts are working on new nuclear power stations, harnessing the power of hydrogen, wind and solar, and helping developing economies to upgrade and optimise their existing grid infrastructures.
Assystem also helps its clients meet their operational performance challenges through its ‘engineering powered by digital’ philosophy, merging the strength of engineering and the power of datas, to improve project traceability, reduce projects costs and delivery time as well as optimising infrastructure performance.
For company profile, please visit the website :- www.assystemstup.com
- Manage, guide and drive the engineering design team on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintain good customer relationship to ensure smooth execution of work.
- Responsible for order book (cost estimation and bidding), revenue and profit for the energy business.
- Strong experience in design management and coordination on large multi-discipline infrastructure projects, including having been exposed to contract management.
- Experience in French, UK, European, international engineering codes and standards, and a strong understanding of respective regulations.
- Ability to work independently, be pro-active, report on and escalate relevant issues.
- Is responsible of technical control of studies, calculation, documents issued by the engineering team.
- Closely working with international clients within Assystem and outside Assystem
- Estimate the workload, resources, skills, processes, and organisation to ensure execution of Work Orders within targets.
- Contribute to the recruitment process of the engineering team.
- Approve client release of deliverables produced by the engineering team.
- Put in place KPIs and reports ensuring effective measure of progress and delivery of engineering activities.
- Management of Work Order change process.
- Ensure the Engineering resource commitment, training and retention in consistent with targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering – any of the core engineering branches with experience in energy sector. – Mandatory requirement.
- Having Post graduation or higher in relevant field is desirable.
- Minimum of 25 yrs of experience in design & engineering field in the field of Energy / power plants.
- Experience in nuclear sector is desirable.
- Strong IT skills and proficiency in engineering software packages
- Nuclear industry preferred.
- Knowledge of French is desirable.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.