Front Desk Executive
- Cross sector
- Permanent / Support Functions
- Navi Mumbai
- On site
Assystem Stup is a full-service design, engineering and project delivery consultancy created following Assystem’s acquisition of Stup Consultants Pvt Ltd in July 2021. Assystem Stup combines Assystem’s internationally recognized expertise in low-carbon technologies and complex project management with Stup’s extensive experience. Stup has 5 decades expertise in the urban and territorial infrastructures, civil engineering, complex buildings, transportation infrastructures as well as its strong footprint and reputation in India. Founded in 1963 by two disciples of the renowned French engineer Eugène Freyssinet, Yves Guyon and C.R. Alimchandani, the father of Stup’s last chairman, Stup became one of India’s leading providers of infrastructure engineering services.
Assystem is an international company of more than 6000 experts spread across 10 countries and with more than 55 years’ experiencing of supporting the world’s most challenging energy and complex infrastructure projects.
Assystem is playing a leading role in the fight against climate change, helping governments and clients meet their energy transition aspirations. In Europe, Asia and the Middle East, our experts are working on new nuclear power stations, harnessing the power of hydrogen, wind and solar, and helping developing economies to upgrade and optimise their existing grid infrastructures.
Assystem also helps its clients meet their operational performance challenges through its ‘engineering powered by digital’ philosophy, merging the strength of engineering and the power of datas, to improve project traceability, reduce projects costs and delivery time as well as optimising infrastructure performance.
- Provide general administrative support, handling inquiries.
- Access control Management. (IT Admin.)
- Organize and coordinate the day-to-day schedule of the HODs, including appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements.
- Develop and maintain a filling system and maintaining records effectively.
- Manage communication channels and respond to correspondences appropriately.
- Greeting business clients and guests.
- Managing databases related to the organization.
- Communicate effectively with other departments and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and distribute internal and external documents, including reports, memos, and letters.
- Plan and coordinate events and conferences as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the HOD.
- Minimum qualification: Management Graduates / Graduate with minimum 5 years of experience.
- Experience in MS Office, MS Teams, MS outlook, IT Admin
- Experience in Administration and helpdesk is must.
Corporate experience desired.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.