Equipment Qualification Project Manager
- Permanent /
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
- Define the work scope to be delivered within the Equipment Qualification topic area and the interfaces to the other elements of the programme
- Securing the required resources from key stakeholders to meet their project requirements
- Prepare and present for any necessary governance approvals
- Developing and executing effective execution strategies and plans in line with the overall programme execution plan (PEP), setting out how the programme of work will be managed, organised and executed. The PEP sets out the “why”, “what”, “how”, “when” and “who” for the delivery of the programme
- Maintaining effective communications with all stakeholders and executing the project or PEP strategies within their area of work
- Drive the delivery of the area activities to ensure they are delivered safely, on time, meeting technical requirements. Monitor and manage the progress of the programme – track progress against milestones, deadlines, budget and provide key stakeholders with reports on these matters
- Anticipate, manage and resolve issues within the area. Identify risks and facilitate the resolution of all issues raised, and escalate any issues to the Equipment Qualification Lead
- Interface with other programmes to ensure a high-level view of how the total project is progressing and to identify and adopt the use of best practice
- Leads or coordinates project planning, resourcing, staffing, progress reporting, people management, and troubleshooting for engineering projects
- Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost
- Ability to Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions or develop solutions where precedent may not exist
- Project Management tools (PRINCE2 / APM)
- Beneficial knowledge in relation to Mechanical components (Valves and Actuators)
- Nuclear Energy sector exposure or similar regulated environment.
- MS Office tools
- Teamcenter (Siemens Documentation platform)
- CEMAR / SAP ERP.
Demonstrate success in managing / developing:
- Engineering design, contract and field execution strategies for project delivery,
- Procurement and management of complex contracts,
- Control of costs; risk; schedule and change and proficient in the use of Earned Value tools,
- Close out of commercial claims and the associated negotiations.
- Experience of successfully engaging groups of stakeholders.
- Able to demonstrate strong management skills including project management, financial management, change management and facilitation. Proficient in the use of estimating scheduling, programming and risk tools.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
- Good presentation, influencing and facilitation skills. Excellent communication and organisational skills, able to develop relationships and maintain effective networks.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Knowledge and / or practitioner of Project Management with experience of applying either.
- Understanding the needs of quality and how quality is assured and controlled.
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.