ENGINEERING DATA CONTROL (transverse discipline)
- Permanent /
- Navi Mumbai
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all
- To check a technical drawing or diagram together with the associated BoM and 3D
- To check technical document using IO requirements and industrial best practices (e.g. validation of standard representation of information, and/or technical aspect and/or project quality related)
- To check the overall drawing or diagram or BoM quality, and consistency with specific rules applicable for the TD type and EWP requirements (ISO standards & CAD manual & and ITER plant General plans & discipline dedicated drawings.
- TOP CAD deliverables performance analysis, Weekly provide performance analysis and status of TOP CAD deliverables, Monthly detailed activity report Yearly global report.
- Preparation and support for Initial Report (deliverable) for a given EWP
- Preparation and support for Progress Report (deliverable) for a given EWP
- Preparation and support for Final Report (deliverable) for a given EWP
- Preparation and support for Produce dedicated TOP Documentation
- Input Engineering Data applicability and completeness control
- To perform the control of the available of engineering data to be used as input for the production of CAD data dedicated to Operation,
- Corrective Actions for Input Engineering Data Completion Support the correction of the discrepancies reported by a TA2 activity
- Control of Operation CAD Data production outputs
- Control after their approval process that the CAD data produced specifically for operation purposes – meaning the CAD documents and their associated BOMs, including the mandatory properties of the listed equipment.
- Review of the on-site red-marks session reports
- I. To review and assess the completeness and usability by the designers of the redmarks and annotation performed during site-visits
- II. To request additional information and details to the site visit RO when necessary for the designer to be able to produce the corresponding update of the annotated CAD documents
Required Skill: Aveva E3D, Aveva Engineering, Aveva Diagram, Enovia/Catia
Project: ITER France (L3 Offshore)
Sector: Nuclear Energy
Minimum Experience: 5 years
- Corrective Actions for Input Engineering Data Completion (Define, execute and follow an action plan)
- Control of Operation CAD Data production outputs (Requirements and DO rules)
- Nuclear industry preferred.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.