Electrical & HVAC support calculation engineer
- Permanent /
- Navi Mumbai
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all
• Review & understand inputs from the client (Cable tray & HVAC specifications, Design methodology & specification).
• Able to identify design issues to provide a practical solution.
• Perform analysis & design of electrical cable and HVAC supports including steel to steel connection & steel to concrete anchor design as per the norms mentioned in the client specification.
• Produce the associated calculation notes to communicate the results effectively to technician / PDMS designer level.
• Perform counter-calculations of existing support design of electrical cables & HVAC to verify & validate for new loadings & modifications due to a design change or open points.
• Modifications of the associated calculation reports.
• Candidate should possess a knowledge of software RSTAB & VerifPlatine (EDF software).
• Good understanding of Eurocode codes EC2 & EC3 & RCC-M
• Experience in calculating the mechanical strength of cable stray and HVAC supports subjected to seismic load.
• Experience in writing and verifying calculation notes and hypothesis notes
- Nuclear industry preferred.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.