ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Commissioning)
- Permanent /
- Navi Mumbai
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all
- Implementation of Engineering services review and coaching regarding design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance requirements as well as in Engineering dossier improvement process to facilitate the construction phase (at least 1 major project in an international nuclear context)
- Review of control loop diagram, wiring diagram, cable diagram
- To enhance DO’s contribution to the maturity of the EWP and TOP
- CAD deliverables by providing technical support, review and coaching. Basically, 3D CAD modelling
- Input Engineering Data applicability and completeness control (Completeness, Maturity and Validity control)
- Corrective Actions for Input Engineering Data Completion (Define, execute and follow an action plan)
- Control of Operation CAD Data production outputs (Requirements and DO rules)
- The specialties concerned are mainly piping, general installation, services (HVAC), electricity and instrumentation.
Required Skill: Aveva E3D, Aveva Engineering, Aveva Diagram
Project: ITER France (L3 Offshore)
Sector: Nuclear Energy
Minimum Experience: 5 years
- Nuclear industry preferred.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.