- Permanent / Engineering / Technical
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Staff / Contractor
A high profile Nuclear Decommissioning Portfolio have a requirement for a CE&I Designer to provide a design service to a large scale Framework.
This role will involve developing and delivering CE&I design solutions in response to problem definitions and Project Functional Specifications from the client.
- Working within the current CE&I design team to deliver CE&I design against the schedule and support meeting key delivery milestones.
- Support plant configuration walk downs to confirm and accurately record task baseline details, or the production of outline design schemes.
- Attend Design reviews to support the RE in presentation of design documentation.
- Qualification in design or drawing such as BTEC, HNC or HND, with design delivery experience.
- Competent and proven engineer, capable of producing drawings, reports and updating databases.
- Previous experience in the production of design packages that are suitable for manufacture and installation.
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD.
- Degree in relevant engineering discipline with at least 2 years design delivery experience OR other qualification such as BTEC, HNC, HND, with 5-8 years design delivery experience.
- Competent and proven CE&I design engineer, capable of producing designs, schemes, drawings, and supporting calculations.
- Understanding of the roles and application of the CDM regulations.
- Previous experience producing design packages, suitable for manufacture and installation, containing drawings, method statements, risk assessments etc..
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.