EC&I Designer – All Levels
- Permanent /
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
EC&I Designer – All Levels
Permanent / Contractor
- CE&I Designers of all levels
- To produce with input and guidance from the engineering design team, engineering design work packages (specification, drawing, analysis, verification or assessment of engineering) that satisfy the legal and functional requirements along with the associated performance conditions to the agreed time, cost and quality.
- Significant Experience in the use of AutoCAD
- Must have significant demonstratable experience in CE&I Project Delivery
- Experience of the design delivery of building electrical services, process instrumentation, and mechanical handling equipment.
- Competent in the application of CDM Regulations
- Competent in the application of IET wiring Regulations
- Experience of space management, cable routing and cable management
- Have the ability to work as part of an Integrated delivery team, and individually, working within sometimes restrictive time constraints.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to interact with people at all levels.
- Minimum ONC in appropriate discipline
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.