- Contracting / Support Functions
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all
Assystem Energy & Infrastructure are recruiting for a Document Controller to work at our customers site in Derby on a contract basis.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Document Controller to join our Project Controls team. As a Project Document Controller you will be responsible for the control of filing, number sorting and retrieval of hard copy or electronically stored documentation. The documentation will be produced by the project team or technical teams, the control of the documents should be done in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner.
· Allocate and control the document numbering system for all project work.
· Ensure Document Management accordingly to established procedures or standards (documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving).
· Maintain and manage electronic and hard copy documents as required.
· Establish and maintain the Master Document Registers in cooperation with the Project teams.
· Responds in a timely manner to requests to give information, information searches and general requests for support from the project or department.
· Maintenance of Rolls-Royce Document Control systems.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of document control and its application.
- Strong ability in time management, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in Civil Nuclear, or manufacturing industry would be an advantage.
- Educated to Standard Grade/GCSE level (or equivalent). ONC/HNC in
- Engineering, Computer Science or Science (or equivalent) would be an advantage.
- Knowledge in use of spreadsheets, database and word processing or the ability to learn and use these programmes.
- Knowledge of configuration management would be advantageous..
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.