MEH – Digital Transformation Support Engineer
- Permanent /
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all
- Provide support to the MEH alliance and associated contractors in the digital transformation programme, PLM SWITCH.
- Promote and track progress against all SWITCH onboarding checklists in line with the SWITCH onboarding window requirements (Connect Org, IP Whitelisting, Guest Access Package (GAP) & User Information forms completion).
- Provide technical support to contractors in completing pre-onboarding requirements (user registration, GAP, Training, etc) and engage with Service Integrator to expedite account creation and subsequent access.
- Liaise with PLM Service Integrator, in support of emergent user onboarding requirements, system tests, IP Whitelisting and assessment of related MyIT ticket status.
- Track contractor onboarding sub task completion rates and communicate regular completion percentage figures to business area(s). Take action to drive percentage completion up throughout the onboarding windows.
- Provide first line response technical support to onboarded users in SWITCH access issues, capturing any related non-functionality in the creation and tracking of MyIT tickets and escalate support through Business As Usual (BAU) process and support model hierarchy.
- Schedule and support regular touch point Ways of Working (WoWs) with contractors, continually upskilling user base, as SWITCH PLM tool develops and adoption rate increases.
- Analyses, Support and Report on data quality and system configuration issues covering large complex data sets.
- Travel to suppliers location within the UK and overseas as and when required.
- Record, monitor and deliver metrics on SWITCH onboarded user key activities (training records, GAP status, registration forms).
- Report on Onboarding Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to MEH leadership.
- Record and monitor MyIT ticket status and resolution.
- Capture and maintain Learning From Experience (LFE) strands.
- Capture feedback from onboarded contractors of any emergent SWITCH “error traps”, for subsequent resolution.
- Attained or working towards a higher education qualification in Engineering or Project Management discipline, or >2 years of industry experience.
- Experienced and competent in the use of industry recognized PLM system (Vault, Catia, TeamCenter) in the management and control of complex projects.
- Can achieve security clearance (BPSS or higher).
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) accreditation will be required prior to working on any HPC related sites.
- Good presentation, influencing and facilitation skills. Excellent communication and organisational skills, able to develop relationships and maintain effective networks.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ mentality, leading by example, and setting the right behaviours.
- Strong communication skills to line management, Client teams, and working teams.
- Experience of successfully engaging groups of stakeholders and maintaining effective networks.
- Able to demonstrate strong presentation, influencing and facilitation skills.
- An understanding of nuclear power generation would be an advantage.
- Applicant to be self-motivating and able to work un-supervised for periods of time both alone and as part of team.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.