Dev Project Manager – Team Lead
- Cross sector
- / Digital
- On site
Assystem STUP employs 1000 engineers who provide support to clients in the transportation, urban development, decarbonised energy, and industrial and complex buildings markets. With its headquarters in Delhi, Assystem STUP also has a local presence throughout India with 9 offices spread across the country. Assystem STUP’s teams have already been involved in many projects such as the construction of Dassault factories in Nagpur, preliminary studies of future EPR nuclear reactors in India, the development of the road transport networks in Mumbai, and others.
While capitalizing on these strong assets, Assystem STUP in now enhancing its development within digital as a key to increase efficiency and optimize engineering and large project management. The aim to to build and structure a dedicated team to develop and deploy the set of tools that will define engineering of tomorrow, at the cornerstone between projects, digital world and engineering expertise. Exciting opportunity to join us at the very beginning of our digital journey and be a (key) part of the challenges of engineering of tomorrow!
Within our development team, as part of our development, we are looking for a Dev Project Manager – Team Lead, which will be : a team lead, building and managing a team of developers involved in various tasks ; a coordinator discussing with counterparts to provide and secure deadlines and allocate activities within his team ; a project manager able to deliver work according to various methodologies
Under the responsibility of the Head of digital activities and integrated into our international project teams, you will work lead a team and contribute to complex projects at the cutting edge of innovation.
As a senior engineer/team coordinator, you will be entrusted for
- Building and managing a team, through hiring, ensuring team engagement and organization
- Defining tasks and work packages
- Allocating work to be done within your team, and characterizing deadlines
- Manage the interface with project managers, and quality of work produced at technical level.
Moreover, you will be also responsible for:
- Writing the project-related documentation,
- Providing regular and up-to-date reporting
- Ensure existence and relevance of quality process and methodologies
- Interact with other stakeholders internal or external to predefine and frame the projects
- You have a degree in Computer Science, with a strong background and significant experience in developement project management.
- You have good understanding of software development work in one of the following languages and subsequent web framework: C# .Net or Java J2EE,
- You have experience in application project design and architecture.
- You are passionate about new technologies, you are curious and rigorous, and you have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Complete fluency in English is required, French is a plus
- Any previous experience within engineering, or delivery of engineering project will be a plus
- Previous experience with international companies, ideally EU-based ones is strongly appreciated
Digital project management, Financial management, Fluency with Office suite, Coordination, Experience with bids/tenders/Proposal writing, Project management and planning, Communication and negotiation, Marketing, sales and customer service Agile methodology, scrum master
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.