Data Entry Operator
- Infrastructure / Building
- / Project Management
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all
- Enter and verify data accurately and efficiently into the company database following established procedures and guidelines.
- Review and correct any errors or inconsistencies in data entries, ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
- Prepare and sort documents for data entry, ensuring they are organized and easily accessible.
- Retrieve and gather information from various sources and input it into the database with attention to detail.
- Perform regular data maintenance activities, such as data cleaning, deduplication, and data validation.
- Generate reports and perform data analysis as required.
- Knowledge of MS Excel is a Must.
- Collaborate with other team members and departments to resolve any data-related issues or discrepancies.
- Stay updated with company policies, procedures, and data entry best practices.
Graduate with 2-5 years of experience
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.