Contracts Manager – Valves
- Permanent / Project Management
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Management of HPC valves contracts (document monitoring, open points, management of technical issues, modifications and non-conformities, production of KPI reports, drafting of
REX sheets, management of cross-cutting topics in NBI contracts, drafting of CTS, BSTS, etc.)
– Application of safety culture and quality risk management.
– Ability to write technical specifications for mechanical equipment according to
-Mastery of production tools and operation of nuclear valves
– Criteria for Level 3: mastery of technical and contractual contract management. Mastery of open-point process – valves interface with the site and contract holders – supply of valves equipment with the entities internal EDF type DI/DT/DP and suppliers
– Control of pressure equipment processes and qualification
- Awareness of valves technology and/or design
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.