- Al Khobar
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
The Contract Manager is responsible for coordination and management of all contractual issues related to the execution of the contracts linked to projects located in the scope of RADICON, including communications with customers, partners, subcontractors, suppliers, claims management and the supply chain to be subcontracted.
The Contract Manager is in charge to draft and negotiate the subcontractors’ contracts linked with the contracts or the project, the Contract Manager shall be responsible for such negotiations taking into account operational coherence between RADICON’ s obligations (in the main contract with the client) and the respective subcontractors’ contracts.
The objective is to improve the results of the execution of the project.
- To have an entire view and understanding of the project (main contracts with the clients, consortium agreements, unincorporated JV, legal scheme of the project, suppliers’ contracts, and subcontractors’ contracts): obligations, deliveries, milestones, liquidated damages, bank guaranties, time schedule, penalties, etc.
- To ensure that all project’s participants as well as the relevant internal entities possess an updated version of the contracts or are informed accordingly.
- To work actively with other ASSYSTEMS’ Departments (project team, risk management, legal, finance, insurances, compliance, tax, etc.) to ensure the correct execution of the contracts.
- To support the Project Managers during the execution of the contracts, e.g. in the inspection of the incoming/outcoming contract-relevant notifications from and to business partners, customers, subcontractors, suppliers.
- To identify and analyze all discrepancies, deviations, change orders, claims during the execution of the contracts; to identify the causes and follow the consequences on the execution of the project.
- To prepare, draft and send the claims/notifications related to the project to partners, customers, subcontractors, suppliers.
- To ensure a proper coming into force or amendments of the contracts.
- To inform closely and obtain validation from the General Counsel Middle East of all legal aspects at stake, for the relevant notifications received as well as before sending relevant notifications to partners, customers, subcontractors, suppliers, for the issue and modification of drafts of contracts (e.g amendments of the contracts), for the claims.
- To work on a day to day basis as close as possible to the Project Manager and to the Project Team.
- To ensure compliance with the approval procedures required by ASSYSTEM Group.
- If needed, training of the project managers and other project participants.
- Monitoring compliance with ASSYSTEM Compliance Regulation.
- Degree in Law studies or Contract Management qualification;
- Hold Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university, Master’s degree is an advantage;
- 5-7 years of professional experience as Contract Manager on the field of international plant construction;
- Ability to prioritize and manage a varied and fast moving workload;
- Very good team player/adaptability both to integrate the operational team notably during execution phase and to interact with other lawyers of ASSYSTEM Legal & Compliance Department;
- First class communication skills – encourages an open environment where information and ideas are shared and innovative thinking is stimulated;
- Multicultural communication skills and team integrity;
- Strong work ethic built on teamwork;
- Ability to think strategically and proactively, participating in project teams;
- Mobility notably to travel on site projects in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Egypt;
At Assystem, everyone is an actor and entrepreneur in their own career. We offer you the opportunity and the means to reach your full potential.
So join us and take tomorrow’s engineering to the next level!
Nous nous engageons au respect de l’égalité de traitement entre les candidats, et célébrons toutes les formes de diversité. Chez Assystem, seules les compétences comptent ! Si vous souhaitez porter à la connaissance d’Assystem une quelconque situation ou des besoins spécifiques, n’hésitez pas vous serez accompagné(e) !