- Permanent / Support Functions
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Configuration Controller is required to work on the HPC project as a key member of the wider Plant Configuration Team. You will manage the configuration for your allocated part of the project, as well as using your own initiative to make sure items of work are completed end to end.
What you’ll be doing…
- You will have an active role in the processing of redlines reviews.
- Carry out surveillance on documents used for redlining.
- Be responsible for the upkeep of the Plant Configuration Registers and list of applicable documents for your designated area of work.
- Managing the processing of design evolution requests and notices.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining list of applicable documents following changes for your designated area of work.
- Be point of contact for plant configuration for your area during construction of HPC
- Responsible for track interfaces between work packages on the permanent works.
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of EPR-E nuclear design is advantageous
- Configuration experience or equivalent.
- Be an organised, motivated individual able to communicate with a variety of stakeholders at various levels.
- Have a high level of attention to detail to input data onto various databases.
- Proactive approach, in order to chase and receive documents from the Joint Design Office and Project Managers.
- Have a pragmatic and practical approach to issuing management with strong compliance to procedures
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to resolve straightforward issues of low complexity/risk in own technical discipline/area.
- Competent user of Microsoft software.
Please note that this role will require you to work on site for 3-5 days/week subject to your line manager approval / project needs.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.