Civil Inspector for Night Shift Works
- Permanent /
- On site
Finding solutions to climate change is the priority of the 21st century, and means switching to low-carbon energy. At Assystem, our mission is to accelerate the energy transition worldwide. To achieve this, our 7,000 Switchers combine their historical engineering expertise and project management with digital technologies.
In our 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Asia) of operation, we are working on the production and distribution of low-carbon electricity, through the development of nuclear and renewable energies. We are also supporting the modernisation and development of energy grids, managing the setup and siting for new transmission and distribution networks, and using hydrogen to decarbonise the transport and industry sectors.
Assystem in Türkiye, is renowned for working with the public and private sectors. Specializing in ESIA studies, site investigations, and laboratory research, the company offers vital site supervision owners and lenders engineering services. Notably, Assystem in Türkiye plays a pivotal role in major projects like power generation, and the construction of the Akkuyu nuclear power plant.
Civil inspector for night shift works is mainly in charge of witnessing construction and installation civil works (essentially formwork and concreting activities) executed during the night following the prior instruction given by the lead inspector.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
• Ensure the witnessing inspection of mainly the construction concreting activities performed during night shift • Ensure that the defaults, related to the implementation of civil-works inspected and detected on the basis of the instruction given by the lead inspector, are correctly described, reported, and recorded • Ensure inspection activities are performed in a safely manner
• Take knowledge of the instructions given by the lead inspector and ask questions to be sure to understand • Take knowledge of and understand the execution documentation related to the construction and installation works to be inspected (technical drawings, quality plans, technical specifications, etc.) • Prepare the inspection to be performed on site by identifying the elementary checks to be carried out, considering the instructions given by the lead inspector • Perform the inspection on site in order to witness the execution of the construction or installation works during the night shift • Observe the work execution and detect potential defaults or non-compliances with the technical drawings, quality plans and other specifications • Describe and record the defaults and non-compliances detected during the night shift • Report and explain the results of the night shift inspection to the lead inspector and establish on request a Work Inspection Report • Participate to the writing of non-conformities when required • Respect the existing AEOS NCIO project Quality Assurance processes and HSE requirements • Attend, on request, internal or external technical meetings
• Belong to the AEOS NCIO Civil-Works Inspection Team • Report to the Civil-Works Lead Inspector and follow his/her instructions • Respect the instructions given by the QHSE team regarding Quality Assurance and HSE requirements • Communicate and exchange with the people involved in the construction works inspected in order to collect information related to the inspections
Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour
• Knowledge of civil construction works standards: o TSEN206 & TS13515 – concrete standards o TSEN13670 – Execution of concrete structures o TS1247 – Mixing, placing and curing of concrete (normal weather conditions) o TS1248 – Mixing, placing and curing of concrete (abnormal weather conditions) o TS500 – Reinforcement concrete structure design and execution (will be a plus) o TS708 – Reinforcement material standard (will be a plus) o SP70133302012 – Russian standard for civil structure execution (will be a plus) • Fluent in Turkish – read, spoken and written • Fluent in English – read, spoken and written • Russian language (will be a plus) • Microsoft Office software (professional use)
• Ability to understand, clarify and follow instructions • Ability to quickly understand technical requirements (e.g. specifications, drawings, codes, norms) • Ability to write technical documents and reports • Good written and verbal communication skills • Ability to observe in detail for detecting defaults or non-compliances
• Impartial and upright
• Social, communicative, smart and resourceful
Experience and Qualification Expected
• Undergraduate diploma in civil-works (High school + 4 years)
• Professional diploma in civil-works (High school + 2 years minimum)
• 3 years of professional experience in inspection and/or in quality control
• 5 years minimum of professional experience in civil-works (infrastructures, civilian buildings, industrial projects, etc.)
Nous nous engageons au respect de l’égalité de traitement entre les candidats, et célébrons toutes les formes de diversité. Chez Assystem, seules les compétences comptent ! Si vous souhaitez porter à la connaissance d’Assystem une quelconque situation ou des besoins spécifiques, n’hésitez pas vous serez accompagné(e) !