CAD Layout Engineer
- Permanent /
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
The activities, to be carried out as part of the service, will be performed within the HPC site engineering office (JDO, Joint Design Office) located on HPC site. The activities will be done as part of the Layout Team. The Team is in charge of supporting the construction of two EPR on HPC by providing the engineering supports regarding the design of the plant.
The main activities to be carried out are:
- Modifying the PDMS 3D-Model of the two plants, each time a change from site has a significant impact on the design, following the rules of modelling and checking consistency of the change. The modelling will be done on
- Components and equipment.
- Civil structure.
- HVAC ducts and components.
- Electrical cable trays, boxes and cabinets.
- Carrying out detailed 2D and 3D modelling activities to support the Layout team to answer to site queries.
- Answering or contributing to answer to site requests by gathering all needed inputs, providing technical analysis and justification, by liaising with the engineering back-offices if needed and by evaluating the impacts of the request on the different disciplines.
- Performing 2D-3D Checks when needed.
- Contributing to the production of any technical document requested to support the construction (ex: Equipment Location Book, Layout Dummy Bedplate Drawing, Review of Anchorages for Equipment, …).
- Design office experience with knowledge of several areas of engineering (pipework, electricity, HVAC, civil engineering);
- Experience of PDMS and AutoCAD (15 years minimum);
- Experience in the nuclear sector (10 years minimum);
- Experience in Electrical Design;
- Experience in plant layout engineering;
- Knowledge of other 3D, 2D software application (E3D);
- Knowledge of TEKLA software;
Join us at Assystem, where you won’t just be an engineer; you’re a changemaker in the world’s most crucial energy mission!
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.