Assystem STUP employs 1500 engineers who provide support to clients in the transportation, urban development, decarbonised energy, and industrial and complex buildings markets. With its headquarters in Delhi, Assystem STUP also has a local presence throughout India with 9 offices spread across the country. Assystem STUP’s teams have already been involved in many projects such as the construction of Dassault factories in Nagpur, preliminary studies of future EPR nuclear reactors in India, the development of the road transport networks in Mumbai, and others.
We are looking for an energetic and results-oriented Business Development Manager to join our team. This person will work closely with our leadership team to help grow and expand our market presence.
– Identify new business opportunities and markets, designing and executing digital market entry strategies.
– Maintain strong relationships with customers and strategic partners.
– Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to implement and execute growth strategies.
– Manage the negotiation and closing of major deals.
– Provide valuable input to the management team for product development and corporate strategies.
- Minimum of 10 years of business development experience in the software industry, preferably in SaaS.
- Proven experience in identifying and closing large-scale deals.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid changes.
- Enthusiasm for data and a solid understanding of the data processing landscape.
Experience in any one of the sector – Highway & Roads, Railways & Metro, Infrastructure & Buildings, Urban Development and Nuclear & Digital Engineering
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.
Other vacancies might interest you
Internal Finance Auditor
Business Administration Apprentice