BOP Piping Manufacturing Expert
- Permanent /
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
- Representing the Piping Engineering organisation in the discussions with the Project Managers and support closure of manufacturing related open points.
- Bring technical expertise in all related manufacturing topics, providing experience accumulated in previous nuclear projects.
- Be knowledgeable on the applicability of norms and design codes impacting piping scope (for instance, RCCM EN standards applicability)
- Steer manufacturing sequence and coordinate actions/activities from the key stakeholders (Manufacturer, Responsible Designer, Technical Client Organization) for some critical manufacturing activities which present risks for the project (ie. welding, pickling/passivation…) or for special material (ie. Superduplex, GRE…)
- Support all technical discussions linked to manufacturing activities and advise/propose mitigations or solutions to the problems identified.
- Develop and maintain succinct reporting and KPIs related to Manufacturing activities to aid oversight and guide action for improvements.
- Provide visibility to the Engineering Manager on the key manufacturing topics and associated maturity (availability of documentation, processes etc).
- Proven significant experience working in an equivalent / related role in the construction industry;
- Experience in BOP (Balance of Plant) required;
- Experience in BNI (Balance in Nuclear Island) desired;
- Meticulous and rigorous approach to engineering to achieve high professional standards;
- Proven ability to successfully deliver engineering safely to the correct quality, time and cost in a fast paced, schedule driven environment;
- Ability to work autonomously but with awareness of own limitations;
- Knowledge of contractual and commercial mechanisms.
- Skills on design codes applied on HPC (RCCM, EN standards)
- Knowledges in key manufacturing activities (Welding, bending, pickling, painting…)
- Experience in Nuclear projects
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.