BOP Piping Manufacturing Engineer
- Permanent /
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
- Participation to the coordination regarding the issuance of the manufacturing documentation prior to the site delivery.
- Writing/Reviewing the manufacturing documentation issued by Engineering team.
- Anticipate the delivery in producing templates for the coming delivery.
- Fill-up the document with the right information gathered for other supporting documentation.
- Manage Engineering input to HO3 requirements.
- Provide support to “BNI & BOP Piping HO3 Lead” as required.
- Proven significant experience working in an equivalent / related role in the construction industry (nuclear projects);
- Experience on BOP (Balance on Plant) essential;
- Experience on BNI (Balance of Nuclear Island) desireable;
- Meticulous and rigorous approach to engineering to achieve high professional standards.
- Good presentation, influencing and facilitation skills. Excellent communication and organisational skills, able to develop relationships and maintain effective networks.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver engineering safely to the correct quality, time and cost in a fast paced, schedule driven environment.
- Ability to work autonomously but with awareness of own limitations.
- Skills on design codes applied on HPC (RCCM, EN standards).
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.