BIM Modeler – structures
- Infrastructure / Building
- / Engineering / Technical
- Navi Mumbai
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all
- Perform Structural modeling using Revit
- Develop structural models received to prepare shop drawings up to Levels LOD 400 and LOD 450.
- Prepare shop drawings using AutoCAD and Revit for Both Steel and concrete buildings
- Prepare detailed drawings using MicroStation
- Prepare bar bending schedules.
- Prepare Clash report between structural members and other systems
- Solving clashes in coordination with the structural engineer and other disciplines engineers
Diploma in civil or architectural engineering is required with 5 – 8 yrs. of experience.
- Minimum experience at structural BIM modeling field from 5-7 years
- Must have 3 years at least dedicated for Structural modeling
- Has very good experience in AutoCAD and BIM modeling using Revit
- Knowledge of MicroStation is advantage
- Has good understanding for structural systems (Steel , Concrete Cast in situ & Precast Buildings)
- Has good experience and familiar with Steel modeling
- Has good experience in preparing shop drawings using Auto-Cad
- Has good experience in preparing BBS.
- Has good experience in Naviswork
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.