- Contracting / Digital
- Hybrid work
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Our information management team is going from strength to strength meaning we have a constant pipeline of new and exciting roles coming available.
We currently have a number of exciting contract positions available for BIM coordinators to work on one of the countries leading BIM projects. Staff or contract positions are available. Support will be given to people who are stepping into a contract position for the first time.
Your primary responsibilities will be to manage and coordinate BIM process on a complex design and build project .
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
Improvement in engagement of design with all parties
Progressive assurance to reduce review time and improve communication with the client,
- Lean, efficient design and safe construction,
- Right first-time submissions,
- Stringent control of the design through the Common Data Environment (CDE)
- Working in a collaborative environment base on the principle outlined in ISO19650 covering federation and check/review/approve transitions.
- Working in a single common data environment and using the system to transmit information and ensure only the latest information is used.
- Developing and maintaining BIM protocols and BIM Execution Plans and other documentation.
- Ensuring protocols are adhered to.
- Managing data sets and federated 3D models.
- Co-ordinating stakeholders in terms of their function within the BIM process.
- Ensuring the accuracy of models and datasets by establishing quality control procedures.
- Clash detection and clash avoidance.
- Preparing BIM co-ordination programmes and progress reports.
- Providing training and assistance to the project team and explaining procedures and standards.
- Sourcing and maintaining model content.
- Where there are shared data and inter-model relationships, making sure these are recorded and monitored.
- Co-ordinating data modelling and management.
- Liaising with the design team and client.
- Coordinating the handover of information at project milestones.
- Expertise in 3D design tools, such as Autodesk Revit, Inventor, PDMS, Plant 3D etc
It is vital that individuals possess good communication skills and understand the importance of teamwork to improve collaborative working.
- Academic qualifications of HNC/HND (or higher) in a engineering subject or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a relevant discipline.
- Experience from highly regulated industries such as Nuclear, Energy, Transportation, and Infrastructure.
- Substantial knowledge of building infrastructure assets.
- Proficiency in BIM standards and protocols, such as COBie, IFC, and BIM Execution Plans (BEPs).
Assystem can offer a rewarding and varied career pathway to our staff members including training where required in:
- BuildingSMART Professional Certification
- CDE administrator
- Solibri (Fundamental, Advanced & COBie)
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.