Assistant Resident Engineer
- Infrastructure / Building
- / Project Management
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all
- Assist the Resident Engineer in the daily supervision and coordination duties including civil and structural works, site investigations, building works, etc.
- Lead, monitor and supervise IOWs on Site.
- Responsible for the consistency of quality assurance inspections and testing for works
- Attend site meetings and resolve technical issues with Contractor
- Keep quality records of all works, monitor & report on work progress
- Review and comment on contractor’s submissions
- To review and supervise safety, environmental and health matters
A degree in Civil engineering with 5 + years of experience in water supply projects.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.