Area Engineering Manager
- Permanent /
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Area Engineering Manager
Permanent / Contract
To deliver the pre-OBC activities for new and existing projects including the requirements derivation with OU stakeholders. Undertake the role of AEM on the Define phase and Deliver Phase
To deliver undertake the role of AEM for a portfolio of HALES, HLWP and SWEEP asset care projects.
- Proficient and demonstrable understanding of Project System Engineering Delivery
- Requirements derivation & validation through stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrate strong leadership behaviours to drive timely delivery of an engineering schedule to quality and cost.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in the successful management of the interface between the client team and the integrated delivery team.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering early phase scoping activities (requirements management, optioneering etc) and project initiation (execution planning, scope definition, schedule build, estimating, risk management and Asset Investment Form production and presentation) for multi-discipline asset care projects.
- Developing ‘fit for purpose’ project execution strategies that are commensurate with a portfolio of asset care type work.
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.