- Permanent /
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all
Activities to be carried out as part of the service:
The Anchorage Civil Engineer ensures the production and monitoring of the civil engineering of the buildings on the nuclear island and proposes technical solutions. They will directly receive work assignments from and report to the team Leader.
• Receive, analyse and verify the consistency of the input data.
• Produces the deliverables for which they are responsible (assumption notes, technical specifications, calculation notes).
• Coordinate the work of CAD Designer in conjunction with the Design Office Manager.
• Perform design activities for fastenings in concrete.
• Perform technical verifications of civil engineering documents for their building.
• Create and maintain and responsible for the Design Risk Register
• Responsible for anchorage design activities
• Degree qualified Mechanical / Structural Engineer with design office experience and well versed with ANSYS
• Knowledge and understanding of relevant Health and Safety regulations
• Experience in the nuclear sector and plant layout engineering would be advantageous
• Knowledge/understanding of the Eurocodes related to civil engineering and especially knowledge of the design of fastenings in concrete.
• Knowledge of the design of reinforced concrete and pre-stressed concrete structures.
• Knows how to deal with the design and layout constraints
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.