Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Digital technology holds the key to catalysing energy transition and accelerating project performance improvements and Assystem are uniquely placed to leverage technological developments and drive our client organisations to the next level of performance.
System Engineer – All levels UK nationwide
Systems Engineering is a key discipline to the development of industrial systems, owing to our unparalleled success in delivering work for our clients we now have system engineering roles available at all levels within the company. We are particularly interested in speaking to people with experience in model based system engineering.
- Ensuring designs are safe, fit for purpose and meets requirements
- Requirements capture and management (DOORS or comparable)
- System modelling and system modelling languages (Capella or comparable)
- Interface management
- Validation and Verification of systems, processes and data
- Maintaining compliance with standards and guidance
- Progress reporting
- Utilise position and capability to support and in some cases lead business digital transformation activities
- Requirements Engineering
- System architecting
- System Integration
- Verification and Validation
- Technical Leadership / Management
- Scope Management
- Industrial systems
- An Engineering background in a complementing discipline (Mechanical, EC&I, Civil, Chemical)
- Building information Modelling / ISO19650
- Experience of working in highly regulated industries
- Design and construction engineering
- Member of relevant professional body
- Working knowledge of INCOSE system engineering handbook
- Digital Twin experience is highly desirable
For entry level we are willing to consider Engineers with limited SE experience willing to transition to and develop in the discipline.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.
Other vacancies might interest you
Firmware Verification and Validation Engineer
Digital Transformation Manager
Digital Transformation Lead