4 November 2022
This annual event, imagined and organised by Assystem's Switchers, was held from 17 to 24 October 2022 and had as its motive the development of skills and the need to act together.
By repeating the initiative for the second consecutive year, Assystem marked its commitment to create and promote an inclusive work environment in which all individuals feel valued, considered, and respected.
During the first edition, Assystem officially launched its international charter of diversity and inclusion applicable in all countries, which formalises and shares the guiding principles of its Switch & Act for Inclusion policy, around five main themes: disability, professional equality, cultural diversity, LGBT+, and intergeneration. A playful and offbeat approach to raising awareness that provoked the curiosity and support of Switchers across the globe!
For this second edition, the entities of Assystem were able to deploy specific initiatives, in order to highlight their local stakes. This provided the opportunity to promote exchanges, better living together and stimulate creativity while respecting the values and cultures of each country. From France to India, via the United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Uzbekistan, this joint effort featured a number of highlights:
- A diversity collage in all the French branches
- A livechat on the inclusion of the LGBTQ+ community in the UK, as well as the launch of the "Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Forum", an initiative of Assystem's Switchers allowing them to organise awareness campaigns throughout the year
- A cultural diversity event "Come as you are" in Saudi Arabia. On the menu? Traditional food and clothing to learn more one another
- A conference on diversity and inclusion "What is at stake?" for Turkish and Uzbek employees
- A livechat on the launch of the inclusion policy within the Indian subsidiary Assystem Stup
By this collective mobilisation, Assystem demonstrates its commitment to making inclusion a reality and to follow conviction with action.
So, if you too have the spirit of a Switcher and wish to join a community proud of its skills and which knows how to make its differences a collective strength, contact us! We look forward to meeting you.