16 May 2023
Earlier this year, Assystem hosted the latest edition of Digital Week, an entire week dedicated to our digital activities.
This annual celebration of all things digital gives our teams the opportunity to highlight their expertise in digital technologies, which were strengthened by the acquisition of OREKA Ingénierie, a French company specialising in 3D visualisation and simulation technologies and digital twins, and LogiKal, a PMO and project controls consultancy.
Digital Week also provided a platform to highlight the added value of digital in Assystem’s traditional engineering solutions to optimise the execution of the large, complex infrastructure projects at the heart of the energy transition.
During Digital Week, we presented the following events
- A round-table discussion with Christian Jeanneau, SVP in charge of digital activities, and our Digital leaders in five of Assystem’s countries of operation to present Assystem's ambitions in digital in the different countries where we operate,
- A conference during which Jean Eudes Guilhot-Gaudeffroy, Director of the Digital Excellence Center of Assystem, and Robert Plana, Chief Technical Officer, explained the steps Assystem is taking to accelerate its digital transformation and its capacity for innovation,
- An interactive lunch and learn workshop to boost employee knowledge of the benefits of BIM within Assystem and to support our clients' projects,
- A demo session on our 3D visualisation and simulation tools,
- The promotion of our tailor-made digital solutions (DeepFinder, DeepREXT, Emoby, SiteEXP and Optimizio*) and our partnerships with major software editors (Aveva, Dassault Systemes, Oracle, Planisware).
As in previous editions, Digital Week 2023 provided opportunities for knowledge sharing and widespread interest among Assystem’s global Switchers community.
Third edition in 2024
Digital Week will return next year, but until then, our teams will continue to work to accelerate the digital transformation of our projects and our clients.
If you’re interested in accelerating the digital transformation of the low-carbon energy market, join Assystem’s Switchers community.
We look forward to meeting you!
*Optimizio is an Assystem solution