Context and challenges
This client, a leading group in the nuclear sector, wanted to set up a data centralization system for the control of the anchors of Nuclear Power Plants for the 3 types of trades: Boilermaking, Rotating Machine and Valve. To do this, this customer wanted to implement a mobile application solution in AGILE mode. The objectives are:
- Significantly improve the anchorage control phase by optimising control times and the management of associated information
- Implement a repository of information on the controls carried out
- Efficiently prepare the elements to be controlled
- Optimized synchronization of data between the application parts on tablets and the repository
- Enable the generation of indicators in order to better monitor the progress of controls
In this context, this customer mandated Assystem to develop an application that meets these objectives.
Development of an application that allows to perform the following functions:
- Implementation of anchorage controls based on the notion of campaign
- Management of “nuclear unit in operation” and “nuclear unit shutdown” campaigns
- Management of three main control families: "Visual Control", "Civil Engineering Control", "Release Control".
- Campaign Control Template Customization
- Taking photos with annotations
- Generating Campaign, Unit and Repair reports (Minutes)
The application's persistent data is hosted and centralized on an MS SQL Server database. The general application architecture of the secure mobility solution is based on compliance with ESIP (Evolutions of the Producer Information System) technical and methodological guidelines.
- Significant improvement of the anchorage control phase by optimising control times and the management of associated information thanks to the implementation of a repository of information on the controls carried out
- Efficient preparation of the elements to be controlled through the modernisation of procedures
- Gains in efficiency thanks to the optimized synchronization of data between the application parts on tablets and the repository
- Better management of the progress of controls thanks to the generation of indicators