The project involved a famous historic French monument near Paris. Implementation of a vast program of renovation and modernization of the monument and its dependences is planned to take place over 17 years and is to be carried out in three major phases.
The first phase of the master plan, which is scheduled to last over 6 years, covers around ten different aspects of the building, each managed by a separate project management team. Amongst these operations, one of them concerned the redesign and implementation of the monument’s security system.
In this context, the client requested Assystem to carry-out implementation of the security system, including various safety components. The project ran over four years and was carried out with an electrical contractor who was responsible for the installation and connection of the electrical equipment.
- CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) with use of analogue and IP cameras
- Research to find miniature cameras and sensors that could be discretely integrated, to meet the ergonomic needs of the architect
- Anti-intrusion and detection system on IP (with Tillys equipment from TIL technology)
- Securing access control with the use of Mifare plus technology or Desfire for access badges
- Intercom on IP with hardware and software from Commend
- Surveillance video (Omnicast software from Genetec)
- Access control and intrusion monitoring (Micro-Sesame software from TIL)
- Hypervision HMI: Sub-systems integration and HMI animations (developments made with the PcVue software package)
- Management of a video wall combining four 46" narrow edge screens
Customer satisfaction has been demonstrated by their renewal of Assystem’s contract for the extension of the system to cover additional buildings.