Context and challenges
This client is one of the leading French banking institutions. It currently has over 2,000 branches in France.
As part of its expansion, the client wanted to introduce an optimised solution for multi-site supervision. The goal of the project is to migrate the Building Management System (BMS) currently used at several of the group's French sites to a single solution that will become the BMS group standard.
The client defined the following challenges and goals:
- Ensure the migration of the existing application with no work stoppage at the sites
- Migrate the existing BMS from an initial site to a new, multi-site BMS application
- Create the HMI (Human Machine Interfaces) for new sites (both existing and future) in a single operating environment, based on a library of objects and equipment to be defined
The client called on Assystem to re-design the BMS systems for several of the group's sites as part of a turnkey project solution.
- Analysis of existing systems : audit of the different sites
- BMS Architecture design in Panorama, linked with the specific configuration of the buildings and the various facilities to monitor (3000 points, 30 sites)
- Development of a supervision system (Panorama E² software with DoGate for local supervision fall back, BacNet-IP network, LON, KNX, ModBus)
- IT servers installation and setting
- Commissioning (taking into account phasing constraints), training and delivery
- Maintenance cost-savings thanks to the reduction of the different types of equipments
- Manpower cost-savings, due to the reduction of trainings needed for operators, linked to the regroupment of previous solutions in only one global solution
- Future installations development or new sites creation eased by the implementation of national repository system