PLM 3Dx Solution Architect
- Cross sector
- Fixed-Term Contract / Digital
- Hybrid work
Assystem is supporting Saudi Arabia’s switch to low-carbon energy and infrastructure through its Radicon subsidiary.
Saudi Arabia’s goal is to achieve carbon neutrality by 2060 through its “Vision 2030” plan, which includes the diversification of the Kingdom’s energy mix, increased use of renewable energies, and the construction of nuclear reactors.
Radicon started out in Saudi Arabia 30 years ago as a local engineering company. It now has offices in Tabuk, Riyadh, Al Khobar and Yanbu. Assystem Radicon is supporting Saudi Arabia’s energy transition by carrying out design studies, site surveys, and construction supervision work. We address a wide range of customers, including public services such as municipalities and ministries, operators, etc.
Saudi Arabia plans to install a nuclear power generation capacity of 17GW. Radicon oversaw the site surveys and the delivery of the construction permit for Saudi Arabia’s first nuclear power plant, as well as carrying out studies to assess the plant’s impact on the power grid.
Assystem Radicon’s experts are also assisting Saudi Arabia with its ambition to produce 58GW of electricity from renewable sources, mostly photovoltaic, by 2040. We have also carried out site and impact studies for a solar plant with a capacity of 100 MW. In addition, Assystem Radicon is contributing to several complex infrastructure projects essential to Saudi Arabia’s development.
As a PLM Solution Architect, you will play a pivotal role in designing and implementing effective PLM solutions for our organization or clients. Your primary responsibility is to ensure that the PLM system aligns with the business objectives, enhances efficiency. The platform considered is Dassault System’s 3Dexperience.
- Defines and proposes a comprehensive integrated solution enabling the client to implement its strategy while covering the entirety of its business process and ensuring the relevance and implementation of the solution,
- Drives the gaps analysis and writes functional specifications to address these gaps,
- Stay updated with emerging PLM technologies, tools, and industry best practices. Assess the feasibility of implementing new features and capabilities within the existing PLM infrastructure,
- Stay updated on new 3DEXPERIENCE features and capabilities and explore opportunities to leverage them for improved product development processes,
- Build the PLM architecture based on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform that align with the organization’s business goals and product development processes,
- Perform high level testing, validation, and verification to ensure that the 3DEXPERIENCE PLM system functions correctly and meets user requirements,
- Lead or contribute to PLM implementation projects, including planning, resource allocation, and project execution,
- Play the role of platform authority,
- Collect and formalize the business processes and functional requirements of customers,
- Work closely with the editor’s team (Dassault system) to provide demos and presentations, contribute to presales activities (effort estimation, implementation project planning),
- Define the P&O (people & organization) structuration (access rights, collaboration space…).
You have a significant experience working with the Dassault System PLM solution (Enovia, 3DExperience) and recognized expertise. High level vision of 3 dx Portfolio 3dx (brands: Enovia, catia, Delmia, Geovia…),
You have a good understanding of engineering processes and principles. You have an experience working with PLM solutions and are familiar with PLM configuration, implementation, training and support, data analysis activities. Experience in complex infrastructure and construction projects is a plus.
You also have excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
You have a bachelor’s degree in systems engineering, computer science, information technology, or a related field.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Knowledge of PLM project and engineering processes
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Team leader
- Willingness to travel
- Familiarity with project management software and tools.
- Problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Project Management
- PLM, Dassault 3DExperience, Enovia
- PLM Software
- Platform Authority
- Sprint, Agile, SAFe
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.