Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Make your contribution towards the UK achieving our net zero ambitions – Hinkley Point C (HPC) will be supplying 3,200 MWe of carbon free electricity within the next decade.
Assystem are a key multi-framework engineering partner helping to design, construct, and commission the UK's first large-scale nuclear power station in 30 years.
You will be joining our expanding team of over 7000 delivering innovative engineering across a spectrum of digital, energy transition and Nuclear technologies such as fusion and modularisation alongside key global large-scale critical Infrastructure projects.
Description du Poste
SQEP RSO (Records Support Officer) - Quality Engineering
Assystem’s Nuclear New Build division is providing critical Quality Engineering services to the Hinkley Point C (HPC), Nuclear New Build Project. Critical to the success of the delivery of HPC and overall safety of Nuclear Engineering are the Quality Records.
We are now looking to recruit Technical Records Support Officers; these roles best align to Senior/Quality Engineering positions and will be working with the HPC Supply Chain to deliver critical support documentation and process approval.
SQEP RSO's will have a more engaged interaction with the construction of the Lifetime Quality Records (LTQR's), supporting the Quality Management Lead's in their day-to-day interaction with the supply chain ensuring that the LTQR's and other Quality related activities meet expectations with interactions that would include
· Reviewing and ensuring the Partitioning Strategy meets expectations;
· Reviewing draft Quality reports examples: EoR's, ITP's, Fuds etc.
· LTQR's are being progressively delivered;
· Attending Test's at suppliers, review LTQR documentation at the point of completion, witness tests, sign ITP's, check calibration, and any other conditions that may be necessary;
· Mentoring the Non SQEP RSO's and providing support were required
· Develop Conducting Check sheet audits plan and conduct said audits (already under development) on the Projects they are working on;
· Reviewing the work being undertaken by the non SQEP RSO's.
· Reviewing LODs with their QML and PM's to ensure the LoDs meet expectations.
· Provide regular (possibly weekly) updates on the progress, issues and risks discovered during their interaction both to DRAC Manager and PM/QML.
· Carrying out ‘informal surveillance’ of items which can be fed into the QML/ PM if any problems are found for further investigation.
· Minimum of six years’ relevant work experience in quality roles (typically at Quality Engineer level), with emphasis on records review.
· Relevant technical (preferably quality) degree or equivalent professional qualifications sufficient to demonstrate competency assessment. This should be an engineering background (a time-served engineer and / or HNC / degree qualified):
· or an engineering non-qualified person with history of NDE certificates, paint Inspection tickets, 18th edition wiring qualifications with auditing experience (Internal auditor as a minimum.
· or have QA experience. It is expected that the SQEP RSO's will come from a range of disciplines which will provide a broad knowledge base that the team can call upon when needed