Wet Utilities Designer / Draughtsman
- Infrastructure / Building
- / Engineering / Technical
- On site
[Monday 16:22] YADAV Abhishek
Company Profile: Assystem Stup is a full-service design, engineering and project delivery consultancy created following Assystem’s acquisition of Stup Consultants Pvt Ltd in July 2021. Assystem Stup combines Assystem’s internationally recognised expertise in low-carbon technologies and complex project management with Stup’s extensive experience. Stup has 5 decades expertise in the urban and territorial infrastructures, civil engineering, complex buildings, transportation infrastructures as well as its strong footprint and reputation in India. Founded in 1963 by two disciples of the renowned French engineer Eugène Freyssinet, Yves Guyon and C.R. Alimchandani, the father of Stup’s last chairman, Stup became one of India’s leading providers of infrastructure engineering services.
Assystem is an international company of more than 7000 experts spread across 10 countries and with more than 55 years’ experiencing of supporting the world’s most challenging energy and complex infrastructure projects.
Assystem is playing a leading role in the fight against climate change, helping governments and clients meet their energy transition aspirations. In Europe, Asia and the Middle East, our experts are working on new nuclear power stations, harnessing the power of hydrogen, wind and solar, and helping developing economies to upgrade and optimise their existing grid infrastructures.
Assystem also helps its clients meet their operational performance challenges through its ‘engineering powered by digital’ philosophy, merging the strength of engineering and the power of datas, to improve project traceability, reduce projects costs and delivery time as well as optimising infrastructure performance.
For company profile, please visit the website :- www.assystemstup.com
- Prepares & develop engineering CAD drawings including basic arrangements, layouts, flowsheet from rough sketches or from engineering design information.
- Prepare the design profile drawings for pressure and gravity networks using Civil 3D software.
- Prepare the utilities civil 3D modelling at level of LOD 300, 400
- Create the combined utilities drawings and follow with other disciplines for free clash coordination.
- Effectively read and follow the design engineer instructions
- Perform progressively independent design the underground wet utilities networks based on the utility cross section such as (potable and fire water network, sanitary wastewater network, storm drainage network and irrigation water networks).
- Review the combined utilities routing and defined the conflicts and method of solution to discusses with the design engineer.
- Follow the authorized Drafting standards to prepare the design drawings with computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Review rough sketches, drawings, standards, and other engineering data received from engineers to ensure that they applied to the design drawings
- Prepare the pressure and gravity networks profile using computer-aided design Civil3D software.
- Significant experience in creating the civil 3D coordinated modelling and clash detection report for all utilities underground and aboveground.
- Ensure that drawings and designs meet internal, client and industry standards and guidelines.
- Communicate with cooperative personnel and others to solve problems as required, both verbally and in writing.
- Responsible to produce all fabrications drawings upon request to the relevant standards and procedures.
- Ensure the quality of products and services is maintained and make improvements to the processes where necessary.
- Prepare the design drawings within appropriate timescale and to a high level of quality.
- Effectively read and follow operations and safety manuals
- Able to attend work on a regular and predictable basis.
- Effectively understand the QA/QC comments and make improvements to avoid such comments
- A Diploma in Engineering or a relevant qualification in drafting.
- SEC (Saudi engineering consulate) membership is preferred
- At least 12 years’ experience in the same field, minimum 5 years’ experience in GCC countries.
- Reading and understanding maps and plans relating to wet utilities networks
- Proficient with latest release AutoCAD. (MicroStation is an advantage).
- Familiar with soft wares such as (CIVIL 3D) & (Infra work and Revit- Advanced).
- Familiar with utilities 3D modelling.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.