Sr. Design Engineer – Civil Structures (Buillding)
- Permanent /
- Navi Mumbai
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all
Role and Responsibilities
- Capable of design of Building like Office Building, Hotels, Metro station, Sub-Station, Control Room, Railway Station Building, FOBs, Passenger Terminal Building, Industrial Ware Houses etc as per Contract
- Draftig and reviewing Specifications as per the Project requirements
- Having knowledge in Geotechnical Design for various types of foundation in soft soil/rock.
- Perform engineering design calculations of Civil foundation, Technological Structures, Pile Design and preparation of design sketches as required on assigned projects.
- Guiding junior design engineers, checking designs
- Checking of good for construction and fabrication drawings
- Conducts technical review of project deliverables, comment on and approves drawings related to his field of activity received from consultant.
- Advise supervising engineer of any slippages and their causes and propose corrective actions.
- Resolution of any technical problems.
- Should have focus on cost optimization.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Necessary: Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering, however post graduate in Structural Engineering will be preferred
Desirable: Should have worked in EPC projects from reputed EPC / Design Companies.
This role requires the successful candidate to hold a minimum of a Security Check (SC) clearance without any caveats to that clearance.
Due to the nature of work this role will be delivering and for the protection of certain assets, the successful candidate has to be a UK national or in MoD approved cases a Dual National from a non-ITAR country.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.