SOC L1 Analyst
- Cross sector
- / Support Functions
- On site
Assystem Stup is a full-service project delivery consultancy company offering master planning, comprehensive building design, engineering and project management services. We serve many clients in decarbonised energy, transportation, cities & territories, buildings and commercial, institutional, recreational and manufacturing facility infrastructures.
As part of Assystem Group, we combine strong expertise in engineering, project management and digitalisation to serve our clients worldwide.
As a member of the Assystem SOC team, you will join an international and senior team in a very demanding unit. You will be expected to learn quickly and multi-task.
After the first training session, you will work with a senior SOC incident manager and your main tasks will be:
- Analysis and interpretation of alerts
- Analysis and qualification of alerts from the SIEM
- Analysis of network flows from the SIEM
- Implementation of correlation rules for detection
- Management of security incidents
- Participation in incident response with experienced analysts
- Monitoring of threats and attack techniques (TTPs)
- Technology watch on SIEM, EDR, as well as tools related to intrusion detection (Sysmon, EDR, Sandbox, Threat Intel …),
- Participation in internal workshops (RETEXs, demonstrations, benchmarks, tests ..)
- Reporting and documentation
- Participation in the drafting of activity monitoring reports for customers
Animation of customer operational committees with experienced analysts
With a proven experience in the field of Cyber defense, you perfectly know attacks methods and security equipment functions. You possess an Information Security and operational oriented mind-set.
You are a professional with at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in the field service and also with customer’s relations.
You are comfortable with IDS – SIEM – Log Management, Vulnerability scanning technologies.
Education: Engineer diploma with Cyber security trainings or equivalence after a solid experience in the domain of Cyber defense.
- Rigorous and respectful of process. Strong attention to details.
- Strong time management skills with the ability for multitasking
- Information Security and operational oriented mind-set
- Team Spirit
- Customer focus
- IDS – SIEM – Log Management, Vulnerability scanning technologies, Ticketing system
- Intrusion and Information system corruption techniques
- Knowledge of security policies for information systems
- Autonomous and self-organized
- Analysis and synthesis skills
- Drafting quality
- Communication and oral expression (English)
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.