Senior Design Engineer – Electrical HV/EHV Substation
- Infrastructure / Building
- / Engineering / Technical
- On site
1. Good knowledge on EHV design of AIS/GIS substations ( upto 500kV)
2. Specifying Compensators, Transformers, Reactors, Harmonic filters.
3. Developing layout design of Onshore and offshore substations with minimum input.
4. Earthing and lightning protection design for AIS/GIS.
5. Protection and Interlock logic for the substation control system.
6. Performing engineering calculations, technical specifications, data sheets and reports.
7. Prepare single line diagrams, cable schedules etc.
8. Inter-departmental coordination and communication
9. Prepare and review electrical equipment datasheets.
10. Have strong knowledge of High Voltage substation international standards & guidelines (IEC, CIGRE, NEC etc.)
11. Familiar with IEC 61850 based substation automation system.
12. Knowledge of bonding and termination of cables and conductors
13. Have expertise in electrical system studies and calculations using PSCAD, ETAP etc.
14. Be conversant with IEC, IEEE, NEC, CIGRE, NEMA, NFPA and API standards.
15. Have knowledge of AutoCAD and working on 2D drawings.
16. Knowledge on BIM is added advantage
1. Hold a bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering with minimum 6-8 years of experience in design of EVH substations AIS/GIS up to 500 kV
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.