Project Manager (International)
- On site
Assystem STUP employs 1500 engineers who provide support to clients in the transportation, urban development, decarbonised energy, and industrial and complex buildings markets. With its headquarters in Delhi, Assystem STUP also has a local presence throughout India with 9 offices spread across the country. Assystem STUP’s teams have already been involved in many projects such as the construction of Dassault factories in Nagpur, preliminary studies of future EPR nuclear reactors in India, the development of the road transport networks in Mumbai, and others.
- Conducting a comprehensive assessment of the waste water management project, Developing a project plan
- Identifying key stakeholders, Performing site assessments to evaluate the suitability of locations for waste water treatment facilities.
- Collaborating with a team of engineers, designers, and technical experts to develop detailed engineering designs for waste water treatment systems.
- Overseeing the selection and procurement of necessary equipment, materials, and technologies for the project.
- Preparing procurement documents, managing the bidding process, evaluating proposals, and negotiating contracts with vendors, contractors, and service providers.
- Monitoring contract performance,
- Leading the project team in executing waste water management activities, coordinating tasks, and ensuring timely completion of deliverables.
- Monitoring project progress,.
- Managing project risks, identifying and addressing issues
- Collaborating with finance and accounting teams to monitor financial performance, prepare financial reports, and ensure accurate billing and invoicing.
- Implementing health and safety protocols to protect project personnel and the surrounding environment.
- Conducting risk assessments, implementing mitigation measures,
- Conducting project evaluations to assess the overall success and lessons learned from the waste water management project.
- Preparing project closure reports, documenting project outcomes, and identifying recommendations for future improvements.
- Graduate/ Chartered Engineer in Civil Engineering discipline
- Total professional experience of at least Twenty (20) years.
- Relevant experience in the design and construction of
wastewater treatment plant of capacity not less than 150 MLD.
- Relevant experience of at least Fifteen (15) years as a senior
member of the management team or as a Project Manager in
wastewater/ sewage sectors.
- Minimum working experience should be in 2 countries other than India.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.