Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Schofield Lothian have been providing specialised construction industry consultancy services since 1979, delivering sustainable performance improvements within five practice areas: Consents & Engagement; Commercial Management; Project Management; Environment & Sustainability; and Contract Services.
Having an excellent reputation within the transport & infrastructure and property market sectors, they have developed relationships with a wide array of industry clients.
In an exciting development, Schofield Lothian & Assystem have allied with the intention of providing a comprehensive range of services and solutions across the industry. Schofield Lothian combining their focused knowledge and experience with Assystem's long history in the provision of design & project management, construction supervision and digital transformation services.
Operations Director - AlUla, Saudi Arabia
Since 2015, through its subsidiary Assystem Radicon, Assystem has delivered engineering and complex project management services in Saudi Arabia
Radicon was initially a local engineering company, which has operated in the Kingdom for 30 years, with offices in Riyadh, Al-Khobar and Yanbu. We serve a wide range of clients, including public services such as municipalities and ministries, operators, etc. We have been involved in major energy and infrastructure projects in the region, such as the biggest industrial city and a port.
We are involved in design studies and construction supervision phases throughout the Kingdom. We have supervised the construction of several private buildings, such as the Majd Square residential and commercial buildings and the Dar Al Yaum tower.
We have also carried out design work for public administrative buildings in several cities and been involved in major industrial projects.
AlUla is a place of extraordinary human and natural heritage, a living museum of preserved tombs, sandstone outcrops, historic developments, and monuments. This truly unique destination is transforming as a global tourist experience under the direction of the Royal Commission for AlUla.
Assystem Radicon has been charged with the role of overseeing the design team and representing the client’s interests, providing Project Management services, reporting functions, and ensuring adherence to schedule on this US$15Bn development.
The Operations Director is responsible to the CEO for the implementation and roll-out of project strategy.
Preferred background - Operations Director:
- Recommended minimum 25 years of experience
- Previous experience on mega construction / infrastructure projects
- Familiar with civil engineering / construction design engineering processes
- Previous design practice, PMO, PMC or PM consultancy experience at a senior level
- Comfortable and familiar with managing stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Previous international experience. Middle East preferred
Duties and Responsibilities - Operations Director:
- Working closely with the CEO, aiding and supporting with a focus on operational activities
- Deputise for the CEO as required at meetings, etc.
- Acting in the client’s best interests and on their behalf
- Designing and implementing project operations
- Establishing policies that promote company / JV / project culture and vision
- Overseeing operations of the company and the work of senior project personnel
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Establish framework, goals and measurement of project performance
- Provide key direction into project support areas such as commercial, finance, HR, IT etc.
- Provide reports to CEO
Personal Characteristics - Operations Director:
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- An analytical problem solver
- The ability to assess situations and apply considered solutions across all areas – operations, finance, HR etc. whilst ensuring the best outcome for Assystem and client alike.
Qualifications - Operations Director:
- Degree-level / Chartered Engineer
Other vacancies might interest you