- Infrastructure / Building
- / Engineering / Technical
- On site
Assystem STUP employs 1500 engineers who provide support to clients in the transportation, urban development, decarbonised energy, and industrial and complex buildings markets. With its headquarters in Delhi, Assystem STUP also has a local presence throughout India with 9 offices spread across the country. Assystem STUP’s teams have already been involved in many projects such as the construction of Dassault factories in Nagpur, preliminary studies of future EPR nuclear reactors in India, the development of the road transport networks in Mumbai, and others.
• Should be a post graduate in Water resource / Hydraulics Engineering / equivalent, with minimum 10 years of experience
• Should have knowledge of Terrain modelling using GIS and catchment analysis.
• Should have knowledge of rainfall analysis, computation of runoff using various methods like Gumbal distribution method and conversant with CWC guidelines.
• Knowledge of highway / road drainage, track drainage for execution works.
• Knowledge of various modelling software like Sewer CAD, Storm CAD, SWMM, HEC RAS
• Design knowledge of hydrology for culverts, bridges including calculation of HFL, scour
• Design of flood protection works
• Guide CAD engineer for various drawings
• Conversant with quantity estimation for various components of structures related to drainage.
• Knowledge of rain water harvesting and local norms
• Capacity to deliver projects independently.
post graduate in Water resource / Hydraulics Engineering
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.