- Renewable Energies
- Permanent /
- On site
Finding solutions to climate change is the priority of the 21st century, and means switching to low-carbon energy. At Assystem, our mission is to accelerate the energy transition worldwide. To achieve this, our 7,000 Switchers combine their historical engineering expertise and project management with digital technologies.
In our 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Asia) of operation, we are working on the production and distribution of low-carbon electricity, through the development of nuclear and renewable energies. We are also supporting the modernisation and development of energy grids, managing the setup and siting for new transmission and distribution networks, and using hydrogen to decarbonise the transport and industry sectors.
Assystem in Türkiye, is renowned for working with the public and private sectors. Specializing in ESIA studies, site investigations, and laboratory research, the company offers vital site supervision owners and lenders engineering services. Notably, Assystem in Türkiye plays a pivotal role in major projects like power generation, and the construction of the Akkuyu nuclear power plant.
In the scope of environmental consultancy services, we provide our clients outstanding support for ESIA studies, laboratory studies, and site supervision services in various geographies.
- Prepare ESIA reports and relevant management plans.
- Ensure that projects and deliverables progress according to defined scope, budget, and timelines.
- Evaluate projects in alignment with local and international Environmental Legislations.
- Actively participate in client meetings.
- Conduct site visits and audits relevant to the role.
- Support the development of methodologies for new opportunities and contribute to technical and financial proposals.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in International Finance Institutions (IFIs) standards, specifically EBRD, AIIB, and WB.
- Active involvement in Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) processes.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Turkish.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively engage with internal stakeholders, institutions, organizations, and authorities.
- Ability to work harmoniously with international colleagues as a team player.
- Managing multiple responsibilities concurrently, focusing on one task while effectively tracking others.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.